Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: GigWIMB. We got in free to The Libertines in Margate last night. The sound quality

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    The problem with some people isn't the drugs. The problem is the outright solipsism that leads them to suppose that they're more important than anyone else.

****s.
    Yeah, but Samuel Taylor Coleridge got given a fully formed perfect poem by Parvati that was then lost because the Person from Porlock when he was opiated off his tīts.

And Jane Austen never got clean either.

So as you say, it's not the drugs per se. Though I do like the fact that British junkies make better music than Septic wons.

They should have drug taking in the Olympics. I'd have won us gold in the late '90s for K. I beat a mate in the 50cm sprint. He was leading, but I had a pit-stop half way through and changed nostril. Stormed into the lead. Then fell down the stairs in the top of Whispering Bob Harris's ex's home in Barnes.

Did you ever have races in your snorting sporting days?

Not races per se, but I did once snort a scale model of the M25, including the Dartford Bridge, in one breath. More than half a gram, I recall, which really should have hospitalised me.

I was around that period that I had an extremely embarrassing visit to the dentist when he kept injecting more and more novocaine into my gum and couldn't understand why it wasn't working. In the end I had to own up to the fact that I 'probably have quite a high tolerance to novocaine, if you see what I mean.'

He actually found it quite amusing.

My God I used to do some heroic quantities.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Not races per se, but I did once snort a scale model of the M25, including the Dartford Bridge, in one breath. More than half a gram, I recall, which really should have hospitalised me.

I was around that period that I had an extremely embarrassing visit to the dentist when he kept injecting more and more novocaine into my gum and couldn't understand why it wasn't working. In the end I had to own up to the fact that I 'probably have quite a high tolerance to novocaine, if you see what I mean.'

He actually found it quite amusing.

My God I used to do some heroic quantities.

My mate did that with K. They gave him an injection and asked him to count back from ten. Most people conk out at 5 or 6. He went all the way to 1 at speed. They did it again and he told them he batters it and they had to give him the biggest dose they'd ever administered.

I did do 3.5g of K in one line in Goa once, when I'd fallen out with the awful Scottish bint I was going out with. Them were the days when you could just buy little 1/25 vials over the counter.

How did you make the model of the M25? Did you do it on a map book or something?