Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
I've thought recently that Wilshere looks physically magnificent; like a ball of pure, fizzing energy.

Look at what he attributes it to:

"Jack Wilshere is ticking off the important markers in his recovery towards the level of football he wants to be at consistently – and he credits part of that to a change in diet.

The midfielder, who has played six full games in three weeks and scored in the 2-2 draw against Chelsea on Wednesday night, said: “I’ve actually been dairy- and gluten-free now for six weeks. My kids since birth have been dairy- and gluten-free. The few times I’ve had dairy in the hotel I’ve had an upset stomach.

“But I just cut it out completely and I think I look better. I’ve certainly lost a little bit of weight. I’m leaner and probably a little bit fitter as well. I feel I can last longer. At the end [of the draw against Chelsea] when we scored the second goal I thought: ‘Come on, we can go again.’ I felt good.”"

Could it be true? Could fad diets be the answer?
Yes. Although his grasp of how football matches work does seem to have been adversely affected if he thinks you're allowed to 'go again'.

Besides, it's all code for 'I'm using EPO' anyway.