Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: So The Guardian et al are outraged because 40% of people tasered in London are black

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Its a ****ing travesty regardless. If you avoid that you end up with Twist and Shout. You cant win..... what a ****.
    You don't deserve Bruce. You don't deserve a world with Bruce in it.

You deserve Paul Weller.

[QUOTE=redgunamo;4146839]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Well the city supplied a public defender

Unlike us who have provided one or two defenders to City.
    That's rather good, r.

You deserve Paul Weller.
    I say, that's a bit strong, isn't it?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Croydon. I'm anticipating a target rich environment.
    Oh, good Lord. You're almost sure to get a violent crime, then. Nice. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the guilt...errr, accused will be from either New Addington or Thornton Heath.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes, this is why the place has gone to hell, p. People like you who think being nice is the same as being a good citizen.
    Nothing to do with being nice or a good citizen. Merely respect for the legal process, burden of proof an all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Oh, good Lord. You're almost sure to get a violent crime, then. Nice. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the guilt...errr, accused will be from either New Addington or Thornton Heath.
    Of course he might have a kind face. In which case he's free and clear, obviously.

You deserve Paul Weller.
    I know. Its only the real hardcore fans that would rather hear him do a Beatles cover than his own material.

A 40 year catalogue and he is leaping around doing Detroit Medley and Boom Boom.....I just don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    I say, that's a bit strong, isn't it?
    I apologise. Feelings are running high. I withdraw my previous comments.

But if the **** disses the Boss again I will stab him.

Nothing to do with being nice or a good citizen. Merely respect for the legal process, burden of proof an all that.
    Yes. That's always the excuse. I would take the view that my taxes have already paid for this person to be investigated, charged and tried, so finding them not guilty would essentially amount to me wasting all my money that's already been spent. I can't stand that sort of waste, so I think the only sane thing to do is send them down.

I know. Its only the real hardcore fans that would rather hear him do a Beatles cover than his own material.

A 40 year catalogue and he is leaping around doing Detroit Medley and Boom Boom.....I just don't get it.
    Apparently not.