Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: So The Guardian et al are outraged because 40% of people tasered in London are black

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    It's going to be an excellent chance for you to wield the sledgehammer of eternal justice against the evil forces of progressive liberalism imo. Once you've convicted one, do they let you do a few more if you've got time?
    I sincerely hope so. I've printed myself up a little scorecard to tick them off. I'm looking for a full set of thuggery, búggery, rape and incest.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    When was the last time he played it in the UK? Too busy covering ****ing Lulu every ****ing night!!!
    When you say 'covering Lulu', do you mean 'covering' her in the racehorse sense?

That would be quite an unusual rider he's got if so.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I've got jury duty coming up in a few months.

As far as I'm concerned, if they've nicked him, he's guilty of something. Next!
    I am sort of the opposite. I want to see actual, verifiable evidence of the crime or its not guilty. Insinuation, character assassination or one word against another is not good enough.

Turn him loose your Honour, not guilty.

When was the last time he played it in the UK? Too busy covering ****ing Lulu every ****ing night!!!
    It's an Isley Brothers song, you ignoramus.

Did it make you feel at home?
    It's all fields and sheep up my way

I am sort of the opposite. I want to see actual, verifiable evidence of the crime or its not guilty. Insinuation, character assassination or one word against another is not good enough.

Better 10 innocent men hang than one guilty go free is my motto.

Did I tell you I'm applying to be a magistrate as well?

I sincerely hope so. I've printed myself up a little scorecard to tick them off. I'm looking for a full set of thuggery, búggery, rape and incest.
    Where are the assizes? Is it Croydon? It's not Lewisham, is it?

Where are the assizes? Is it Croydon? It's not Lewisham, is it?
    Croydon. I'm anticipating a target rich environment.

Yes, this is why the place has gone to hell, p. People like you who think being nice is the same as being a good citizen.

It's an Isley Brothers song, you ignoramus.
    Its a ****ing travesty regardless. If you avoid that you end up with Twist and Shout. You cant win..... what a ****.