Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: So The Guardian et al are outraged because 40% of people tasered in London are black

[QUOTE=Sir C;4146812]Well the city supplied a public defender

Unlike us who have provided one or two defenders to City.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    You'd be a bundle of joy on a jury wouldn't you. Charges are a reasonable indicator of guilt? Are they are reasonable indicator of the need to TASER?

Of these 40% that were TASERED, how many were charged/found guilty?
    I've got jury duty coming up in a few months.

As far as I'm concerned, if they've nicked him, he's guilty of something. Next!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That's a blue collar cocktail for Bruce.
    I suppose strictly speaking, a Martini is gin and wine, isn't it?

Doesn't have quite the same working class antihero vibe if we realise Ralph had spent the day getting mashed on ice-cold Martinis, though, does it? Picturing him head down on the bar, surrounded by discarded cocktail sticks and olive stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Norn Iron View Post
    I was in Victoria Station last week and saw armed police. Do they hang out at all the tube stations? Or just the main ones?
    Did it make you feel at home?

Quote Originally Posted by Norn Iron View Post
    I was in Victoria Station last week and saw armed police. Do they hang out at all the tube stations? Or just the main ones?
    They're all over the fúcking place these days. I saw a pair in Bluewater recently. If some Noddy starts loosing off a fúcking Heckler & Koch in a shopping centre it's going to be carnage

I've got jury duty coming up in a few months.

As far as I'm concerned, if they've nicked him, he's guilty of something. Next!
    It's going to be an excellent chance for you to wield the sledgehammer of eternal justice against the evil forces of progressive liberalism imo. Once you've convicted one, do they let you do a few more if you've got time?

You are a heathen and a philistine, sir.

Never seen a live Nebraska :wetbehindtheears:
    When was the last time he played it in the UK? Too busy covering ****ing Lulu every ****ing night!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I suppose strictly speaking, a Martini is gin and wine, isn't it?

Doesn't have quite the same working class antihero vibe if we realise Ralph had spent the day getting mashed on ice-cold Martinis, though, does it? Picturing him head down on the bar, surrounded by discarded cocktail sticks and olive stones.
    That ol' night clerk ended up shaken AND stirred, by all accounts.

They're all over the fúcking place these days. I saw a pair in Bluewater recently. If some Noddy starts loosing off a fúcking Heckler & Koch in a shopping centre it's going to be carnage
    Mind you, there have been times in Bluewater around Christmas when if I'd had an automatic weapon I couldn't have been held responsible for my actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Does he still do Nebraska? I like that won.
    Good call. I like Atlantic City.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."