Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: So did Sanchez tear a muscle of some kind last night?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Did you try the Dog and Gun in Keswick? They're all about hearty plates of stew.
    Nope. Entirely self-catered, except one lunch at the Old Keswickian fish and chip restaurant. Cod, chips, pot of tea, bread and butter.

Booths did well out of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Nope. Entirely self-catered, except one lunch at the Old Keswickian fish and chip restaurant. Cod, chips, pot of tea, bread and butter.

Booths did well out of me.
    I never went in there. Was tempted to, but I have a horror of sit-down chippies and people drinking tea with what they doubtless call their 'dinner'. It's simply too common for me

Also, I have now reached a stage in my life where I simply refuse to eat anywhere I can't have alcohol with my meal.

Isn't the Chairman of AFC called Chips Keswick?

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    I never went in there. Was tempted to, but I have a horror of sit-down chippies and people drinking tea with what they doubtless call their 'dinner'. It's simply too common for me

Also, I have now reached a stage in my life where I simply refuse to eat anywhere I can't have alcohol with my meal.
    They have a rather pleasant little wine list, as well as lagers and local ales by the bottle.