Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A disastrous transfer window is taking shape

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The market will correct itself as Sky starts to lose customers due to its extortionate prices. That will inevitably happen.
    The huge rise of encoded Firesticks must be hurting them more

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    That's what they said about housing prices. Thirty years ago.
    People need houses. They don't need Sky. I ****ed it off years ago, for instance. Haven't missed it. The more people ditch it, the better chance they have of normalising the market. On the other hand, if you keep paying extortionate prices for a relatively mediocre product, don't complain that the market's skewed.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    The huge rise of encoded Firesticks must be hurting them more
    Firesticks? Is that a word for matches? What are you talking about, c?

I believe Wenger partly covers for the board an genuinely hates paying too much money.

But it's irrelevant whose fault it is. The point is planning ahead for this season and the next should be a part of running the team or the business and it isn't being done properly.
    Fault is not the point. It is where the constraint lies. If it is with Wenger, then he is the issue. If it is the board, then there needs to be a totally different tactic.
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

Firesticks? Is that a word for matches? What are you talking about, c?
    Amazon Firestick jobbie.One can,if so inclined,buy them "hacked" to receive free Sky/BT stations.Call into the Rose & Crown ask for Dodgy Harry.

Yes. But my point is it's not just about transfers in a window, it is about having a squad for now and for the future. So the argument that we didn't know Mertesacker and Gabriel were going to get injured should lead to a discussion as to whether Mertesacker should have been considered as anything else than a 4th choice centre-half this season and, if so, should we not have considered replacing him instead.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCurly View Post
    Amazon Firestick jobbie.One can,if so inclined,buy them "hacked" to receive free Sky/BT stations.Call into the Rose & Crown ask for Dodgy Harry.
    Oh, right. Well I'd never have any truck with that sort of thievery at all. You wouldn't catch me using a Raspberry Pi to run Kodi and stream hooky films on my telly *Ahem*

Oh, right. Well I'd never have any truck with that sort of thievery at all. You wouldn't catch me using a Raspberry Pi to run Kodi and stream hooky films on my telly *Ahem*
    you know it makes sense

People need houses. They don't need Sky. I ****ed it off years ago, for instance. Haven't missed it. The more people ditch it, the better chance they have of normalising the market. On the other hand, if you keep paying extortionate prices for a relatively mediocre product, don't complain that the market's skewed.
    Good point.

I can't stream a nice zone 2 2-bed flat on the web for free - I have to pay real GBPs. But I've never paid for Sky in my life, though my old man did.

That's what they said about housing prices. Thirty years ago.
    this is a world of nonsense where is the chat with the tree view, i can't even begin explaining how annoyed i am, Im not even sure who or what im quoting lol