Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game of Thrones WIMB. Have we discussed the delay with the next series?

Want to hibernate till next season starts. Reading the books to get my thrones fill.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The big, fat ****.
    Agreed.

My guess is that someone placed their plate of food on top of the laptop on which the new scripts were written and, being the big fat hairy **** that he is, Martin scoffed the laptop as well hearing it had chips in it.

Stupid fat ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    Agreed.

My guess is that someone placed their plate of food on top of the laptop on which the new scripts were written and, being the big fat hairy **** that he is, Martin scoffed the laptop as well hearing it had chips in it.

Stupid fat ****.
    Have you seen that new Netflix series Stranger Things? I thought it was decent.

Agreed.

Stupid fat ****.
    Whenever there was a sex scene in the books, I couldn't help but picture the gross ****er typing it one handed while he rummaged among his fat folds for his ***** and dribbles. Dirty, fat, hairy ****.
    Last edited by Burney; 07-28-2016 at 11:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Goat Sverige View Post
    Have you seen that new Netflix series Stranger Things? I thought it was decent.
    Watched the first couple other night and haven't had time since, yeah thought it was pretty good. I'm a sucker for any of that supernatural lark tbh. Still need to get into Preacher as well.

Watched the first couple other night and haven't had time since, yeah thought it was pretty good. I'm a sucker for any of that supernatural lark tbh. Still need to get into Preacher as well.
    Preacher gives itself a ****ing welcome but it's starting to get vaguely interesting now - about six episodes in.

Two more including this won, I believe.

By the way, I have a question for you. Why would they cover up the last three digits of number plates on transporters?
    Dunno. The last 3 letters are the random bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Dunno. The last 3 letters are the random bit.
    Dunno? I thought you knew about all this ****.

I saw a bunch of cars on a transporter this morning. They weren't new and they all had the last three letters covered up with tape and I want to know why.

Dunno? I thought you knew about all this ****.

I saw a bunch of cars on a transporter this morning. They weren't new and they all had the last three letters covered up with tape and I want to know why.
    De-fleeced and on their way to refurb/auction, probably.

Or re-possessed, and they don't want anyone to know?

It's a mystery and no mistake.