Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: There is simply so much about modern life I don't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Still and all. Stabbing coppers and stealing cheeseburgers. Beyond the pale, I'm afraid.
    Hamburglar does not like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. He's really working hard to reassure the international community that he's not about to plunge one of the few muslim democracies into a dark age of religious repression, isn't he?
    He has stymied the federalists plan to bring Turkey into the fold quickly. When they need an Ataturk they end up with a secular Ayatollah.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Poor lady collapsed like a sack when I got off the train last night. It was weird like slow motion.

However I was actually quite happy to see the reaction of other Londoners to help her. The old if you were dying in the street in London nobody would help myth is not true.
    Sleep is a bit of a **** at the moment. I went to bed with a fan on my bedside table blowing air over a block of ice I'd created (in addition to my ceiling fan). It was OK getting to sleep, but I woke up at 4 and the ice had melted and it was like breathing hot soup.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Britain less Europe View Post
    He has stymied the federalists plan to bring Turkey into the fold quickly. When they need an Ataturk they end up with a secular Ayatollah.
    Yes. Merkel's dodgy refugee deal is looking a bit iffy as well, isn't it?