Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am a Brazilian fan of Port Vale

Quote Originally Posted by BrunoPVFCBRAZIL View Post
    Hello, I am Brazilian and I am a supporter of Port Vale, I have sympathy for Arsenal, and hope Port Vale and Arsenal are facing in the next season

In the 90s the two clubs enfrentarame was a great game, I hope the Port Vale again have a competitive team

Good luck to Arsenal

Thank you
    Welcome Bruno. TSC or solo career?

Quote Originally Posted by BrunoPVFCBRAZIL View Post
    I follow the pages of English clubs, I follow all divisions until the eighth division I like to see

Stoke City has grown in recent years, have seen their fans badmouthing Arsenal, but did not know why

What do you think of Port Vale?
    I like Port Vale because they don't like Stoke. Also, I once worked on some software for designing industrial chimneys for a company in Burslem. Back when Britain had a manufacturing industry.

What's the eighth division called?

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I like Port Vale because they don't like Stoke. Also, I once worked on some software for designing industrial chimneys for a company in Burslem. Back when Britain had a manufacturing industry.

What's the eighth division called?
    The eighth division that I mentioned is the Northern South, Northern North equivalent to level 8 of the pyramid of English football and always accompany the results

Unfortunately Port Vale think I will ever get in the Premier League, has no structure to it

Think Stoke City could be relegated from the Premier League? it seems that they are full of money

Do you think Arsenal is able to be champion of the Premier League this season?