Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Poor old Tony Blair.

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. You have to say that at least when it comes to foreign military interventions, dear old Tony does at least have the virtue of consistency.
    Perfect fit for the role of Middle East Peace Envoy really.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    Perfect fit for the role of Middle East Peace Envoy really.
    lol. Indeed.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    You laugh but that's actually the best thing about him. Normally the trouble with his sort is you can't trust 'em. They think principles and Facebook statuses is the same thing.

You know where you are with Tone.
    Yes. I had no real problem with him using the armed forces as much as he did, but feel his failure to increase defence spending proportionately was pretty unforgivable.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    Yes. I had no real problem with him using the armed forces as much as he did, but feel his failure to increase defence spending proportionately was pretty unforgivable.
    Yeah, most of it isn't actually the PM's or the government's or even parliament's call. And happily there's always ways around defence budget control limits, as my wife's Mercedes and Manolo jones' can testify
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Err.... he is the embodiment of Maggie T, as stated by her, herself..... but with a smaller dingus
    "Scoring a goal is better than sex" - Whoever said that was sticking it to the wrong woman

The Jorge
    Quote Originally Posted by Alberto Balsam Rodriguez View Post
    Err.... he is the embodiment of Maggie T, as stated by her, herself..... but with a smaller dingus
    I think this is why b's so fond of the smiley faced warmongering cund.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    I think this is why b's so fond of the smiley faced warmongering cund.
    Yes. See, you call him names now but it really was a choice between getting with the program [sic] and waving the Stars & Stripes, or resign. Left to his own devices, he'd have been the last man to call for military action against almost anybody, but it simply wasn't his call.

There are long-standing agreements and traditions and protocols in place which both pre-date and precede his position as mere Prime Minister. The same would be true for your mate JC too. Do you reckon he would hand in his papers over it?