Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Poor old Tony Blair.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
    Stop getting Marx and Engels wrong!

Who are you going to believe; me or your own Engels
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Plus, and this is the worst thing about the commie *******, he can't speak properly.

Remember how he was always 'wunting' something? 'I wunt a country swamped by immigrants', he would say. 'I hate this culture so much I wunt it overwhelmed and subsumed by alien cultures and I wunt it as quickly as possible'.
    Yes. Rhyming 'want' with '****' was annoying, but I put it down to him being some sort of scotch/Northern hybrid.

More annoying was his tendency to address everyone as though they were educationally subnormal children with ADD.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Who are you going to believe; me or your own Engels
    The better Engels of his nature?

It's almost as though nobody ever voted for him
    What's he done now? I never liked him, and never voted for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The better Engels of his nature?
    I saw a book called that the sometime ago.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

He's trending on Twitter, for a start.

Wants us to send Delta Force and the Household Cavalry and possibly even the Manitoba St. James' Girls Bowling team as well to fight ISIS on the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    What's he done now? I never liked him, and never voted for him.

I saw a book called that the sometime ago.
    Balls. There goes being original.

Wants us to send Delta Force and the Household Cavalry and possibly even the Manitoba St. James' Girls Bowling team as well to fight ISIS on the ground.
    Yes. You have to say that at least when it comes to foreign military interventions, dear old Tony does at least have the virtue of consistency.

Balls. There goes being original.
    Indeed. I blame Abe Lincoln.

Yes. You have to say that at least when it comes to foreign military interventions, dear old Tony does at least have the virtue of consistency.
    You laugh but that's actually the best thing about him. Normally the trouble with his sort is you can't trust 'em. They think principles and Facebook statuses is the same thing.

You know where you are with Tone.