Quote Originally Posted by The Jorge View Post
I dunno modd, I think he's got something there. He's made a veritable silk purse out of Brendan's sow's ear of a squard in a the space of a couple of months. He's been brilliant year after year, even after selling his star players, and he genuinely seems to bring a zip and elan. There'll be mistakes early on, and there has been, but I think Liverpool could be on the ascendency here.

Also, that goal by Sturridge. Ooof
Nope disagree mate. he made a complete **** up of dortmund last season and next guy that came in got them to second in the league . for me he got gradually worser year inr and year out. he was at his peak in 2011 and 2012 when he understood that to win trophies you teams at times needed to have one or two good defenders which he why he bought hummels in and kehl.

I am not sure he been brittant either. cup runs have hidden the fact he teams have no longer consistant in the league. I don,t think he anywhere near tactical thinker in way simeone or either a pep. He a motivator these days which works for odd cup run but exposed when it comes to finals which he why he only won 1 of 6 and even in that final he need five against bayern to win it as they still let in two.

Yes this liverpool squard is rodgers **** up and klopp needs time but promblem is now without european football who generally of world cup ablity will go to liverpol. nobody. they got so much deadwood to clear out first before they can even think of adding any decent quality

i think liverpool are five to ten years away from even getting close to being a top title or champions league chasing team. klopp won,t wait around till then and i don,t even think he be doing well enough to do so.

In end deep down liverpool needed a manager who could get them claudio style at leicester to defend as unit and be consistant. klopp all fun and games and gives you fun cup runs but he short when he comes to sealing the deal.

liverpool last two manager have been attacking flawed managers and in end two men who have no idea of defence.klopp a improvment on rodgers but to me he still not the manager he once was and neither are liverpool.

it be same story next season. their finish 5th or 6th , get to fa cup semi final before losing 3-2 in crazy game and people sitll make out he some sort of genius which he not. he a talented manager but with loads of flaws