Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wellington Silva proving a big hit at Bolton......

Hang on....is it the fee or the 'season long' aspect that prohibits a recall?

Or do all season long loans involve a fee?

This appears to mean we also cant recall gnabry or akpom.

I saw a lad at the match on saturday with AKPOM 38 on his shirt.

He was a beard. Probably being ironic or something.

We were quite excited about him six months ago. A quick look on the web suggests this is bollcoks

Players can be recalled from loans even they are season long.

You may have been.

I couldn't give two f**ks about the lad.

Has he ever played a real game for us?

Yes, he won a penalty in spectacular fashion against someone **** last season

The media got quite excited because his contract was about to expire and liverpool and dortmund (!) were set to swoop apparently. Then he signed a new deal and went on loan to hull

The excitement has died down a little

Villa - the 5-0

It's both.

No, not all season long loans necessarily include a fee.

For standard loans (no fee involved), there is a 28 day fulfillment period after which a player can be recalled (but even then I believe only during the January and summer transfer windows).

That's about as much as I know on this so someone feel free to step in, call me a know-nothing c**t and lay waste to my mutterings

He did well to avoid Liverpool.

A key intervention then Smile

From what i can see nothing precludes a loan from being dissolves

Aside from the need for the recalling club to register the player in their squad, and this can only be done during a window.

Individual loans may have a financial side to the recall included as a clause but that is a cntractual issue. From what i can see there is nothing in the PL rules that specifically prevents recall.

Elsewhere i saw van gaal mention that he was loaning someone to the championship so that he could recall them if he needed to.

It seems rather confusing and i cant find the specific rules so f**k it, i cant be arsed any more. Maybe this is why we hardly ever bother recalling. It is too bloody complicated.