Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: One of post but looks like gerrard had a roy keane mufc tv moment

One of post but looks like gerrard had a roy keane mufc tv moment

tonight. Slagged of mario as a pundit on itv coverage of liverpool europa league game for taking the pen of henderson. Could rodgers sack gerrard for slagging of teammate in public like fergie did with keane. would not suprise me.

Gerrard in deep trouble now. can,t belive rodgers will let him get away with this.

Evening Modd. I turned off at the final whistle so didn't hear Gerrard but from my less than 100 per

cent attention to the game it looked as though Henderson gave the ball to Balotelli ahead of Sturridge.

Evening pjlincs . Mario took the pen of henderson

henderson was meant to be the pen taker.lucky for him he scored but henderson looked pissed of. Gerrard slagged mario of in public which is not what a captain should do.

Could see gerrard being sacked for this. He did what no captain should do. Slag a teammate of in public.

It'll soon blow over given that it was scored. Gerrard's birthday and FA Cup Final on the same day.

What's your prediction for who will win the FA Cup this year?

Don,t think it blow over soon. Gerrad bitter over leaving

club and think rodgers happy to not have gerrad status at club for to much longer hanging over him. Think that their deep tensions between manager and player .

We win the fa cup. The match between us and united will decide it though for good . whoever wins that will win it. But fancy us to beat them 2-0 like we did in 2003. we went on to retain the cup that yea

Here the video of that win at old tradford. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An3e8IB4NK8

Gerrard to score the winner in May. Dancing on the streets of Liverpool for the birthday boy.

won,t happen either us or united. will win it but winners

of us and united game will win it. liverpool not good enough. gerrard liverpool carrier to end on the bench in their last league game at stoke.