Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Opponents of forced genital mutilation will be pleased to know that following extensive reading

Only if there is a medical condition that requires it, I believe.

you dont grieve! i'm happy not to have the dirty foreskin imo mine looks far nicer imo

yours looks like an animals where as when its removed one looks like a human rather than like a dog sitting with its lipstick tip sticking out.. orrible dirty things..chop em off

nah, St Thomas's hospital offered ..but that was 15 years ago now i guess...those cuts are really

stopping cuts.. ?

well make sure its done you dont want him having to have a dirty animals ***** imo

How do you explain Norm then?

Not the bloke from Cheers

http://www.norm.org/

a bunch of emotionally retarted stupid people looking for others and other things to blame

for them being mentally deficient worthless pieces of **** perhaps ?

Some people are literally very attached to their roll-necks, snin

Of course. And the overwhelming majority of circumcised men

are repelled by the idea of having a foreskin.

And then there's the crucial fact that all women prefer circumcised *****es.

fair enough if its actually attached ..i wouldnt get it done at 42..but when the blighters just been

born ..why not! lifes about a bit of pain so hardens the cnut up straight away and then he can display his clean beautiful well shaped knob head for the rest of his life

much nicer to suck on imo