Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: where are all those haters, adams, robson, et al?

where are all those haters, adams, robson, et al?

probably back after dortmund.

Really strange as they have disappeared during our good run, Robson used to be on radio almost daily

yes, isnt it? Smile

Not strange. This place will be full of scumbags if things turn awry. Load of pretend fans who come

to gloat.

Interesting...

“I’ve always felt the group have been good enough, my criticism has been of the manager, I don’t think he’s got the best out of the players he’s had,” Robson told the Press Pass.

Oh really, Stewart you lying cancer-deserving ****? Funny how you suddenly claim it's the manager not the players you have objected to, when we all remember you writing off Giroud, Arteta, Mertesacker, Monreal and many others as being not good enough.

Oh and then there's this:

"I am not expecting any marquee signings at Arsenal. There is a lot of talk about it, but I don't know if I would trust Arsene Wenger with that money."

It's a wonderfully passive-aggressive poison piece, isn't it? I almost want to respect his cojones.

depressing when old people want only to identify weaknesses. they can't participate in winning.

Not depressing at all. That's what young people were invented for.