Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bale is class, but 85 million?

How much did Wenger spunk on that useless clown Reyes again?

I could name a few more if you like.

He isn't, and he doesn't have the pedigree of delivering trophies that Ronaldo had either. But, the

rate these days is that which someone is prepared to pay. They are buying players with the best potential, along with Barca who bought Neymar. With Ronaldo they bought a proven, finished, article, who had already done it on the biggest stage.

Bale had flashes of brilliance in the CL, but a certain Paul Vaessen did Juventus for us back in the day, John Hartson scored in a Euro final, so those can be one off's that you can't measure until you see him in there with a team that has a fair chance of winning. I wish him well. Of course, you know he's gonna murder one of us in the CL this year.

So **** that you kicked him out of a game at old trafford rather than try to play him?

Bit one footed though, i admit that

Football is killing itself imo.

I would have loved Bale at United mate. No doubt you would have taken him too?

He managed to recoup a fair bit of the fee when he sold him on.

God knows how.

So everything was OK when you cünts were coining it in with the Sky sheckles?

oh yes, but it was never going to happen for us. If Sol campbell caused a rumble or too, Bale to us

would have seen looting like we saw in the riots a while back.

An excellent player until yourcloggers tried to kill him

you pay for whats in front of you. the rest is sour grapes.