Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So why are so many people talking about Arsenal's bad defence?

So why are so many people talking about Arsenal's bad defence?

Am I wrong in thinking that only Chelsea have conceded less goals (one i.e. 4 v 3) than us? and similarly, only Chelsea have a better goal difference than us 6 v 8

Man U have conceded 9, Man City 8 as has

So why are people mainly talk about Arsenal's defence when they discuss our chances?

Because people are stupid enough to listen

I tried to look for a compliment there but ....

It was too obvious to resist

I imagine it would be because the negatives are more of an issue with us because

we've not won a trophy for a bit.

Don't you think it would be strange to be that negative about the perennial English champions, the current English champions or the current European champions?

Why is Arsenals attack so bad Nic?

I know, anyway, Sky Sports reviewed this w/e matches with Alan Curbishley and they spent about

5 minutes discussing the goals that Arsenal have conceded and not a word about the rest of the team

They even showed the goal that Carroll scored against us when he played for Newcastle

Why don't they show some of our goals? All I am asking for is a balanced review, is that too much to ask for?

Because we are rubbish, even I know it

Because Sky Sports are a bunch of c**ts.... we have had a poor defence for 5 or 6 years

while you can improve things in a reasonably short time, it takes a while to build up the reputation for being solid and having a good defence.

Sky Sports are pandering to the majority of viewers. Why would they work hard to bring a balanced view when the majority of viewers are a bit thick.