For the last 8 years, Wenger sometimes miraculously managed to stay in the top 4 while selling our best player every odd year and spending less money than Stoke in the transfer market.

For the first time in years, he invests some money and keep everyone, and we are in the title race for the first time in years. Then suddendly, injuries creep out from everywhere, letting our squad reduced to the barred bones, and in the matter of weeks, we are just hoping to stay in the top 4 again. Because right now, my gut feeling is we are really on par with Everton (given the odds given by bookies, a bet on top 4 for Everton is a really good investment IMO), they are flying and we are playing like a midtable team. End of season could be ugly.

Half of our fans want Wenger out, the great man gets humiliated on his 1000th by one of the most vile character in modern football, this is really a nightmare.

I find the whole thing unfair, especially for Wenger. He has assembled another great team, but can't use it. How frustrating. Ozil/Walcott/Ramsey/Diaby/Wilshere and now Kos. Seriously. We are "that" close to glory days, I feel it, but if we are out of the CL and Wenger go, we'll have to start from scratch again.