Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So I take it we all accept now that Sir Braddles Wiggles is bent?

So I take it we all accept now that Sir Braddles Wiggles is bent?

The extraordinary thing to me is not that top cyclists have extremely murky relationships with medication, but that anyone is still in any way surprised that this should be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Burney View Post
    The extraordinary thing to me is not that top cyclists have extremely murky relationships with medication, but that anyone is still in any way surprised that this should be the case.
    No doubt about it, imo. That did not look good at all.

Furthermore, I even suspect the whole para-olympic nonsense was invented to muddy the doping waters even more.

Football has done the right thing in simply not taking it (doping) seriously, imo. I doubt the public really gives a stuff anyway and the Premier League, for example, understands that better than anyone, that that's what mattress.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    No doubt about it, imo. That did not look good at all.

Furthermore, I even suspect the whole para-olympic nonsense was invented to muddy the doping waters even more.

Football has done the right thing in simply not taking it (doping) seriously, imo. I doubt the public really gives a stuff anyway and the Premier League, for example, understands that better than anyone, that that's what mattress.
    Well it isn't in anyone's interest to kill the goose that lays the golden eggs, is it? Everyone from governing bodies, through the media and down to the humble fans prefers the comforting illusion that players can just keep getting fitter and faster by purely natural means rather than the tedious truth.

Well it isn't in anyone's interest to kill the goose that lays the golden eggs, is it? Everyone from governing bodies, through the media and down to the humble fans prefers the comforting illusion that players can just keep getting fitter and faster by purely natural means rather than the tedious truth.
    Exactly. It just doesn't matter.

Well done, football.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Exactly. It just doesn't matter.

Well done, football.
    Arsene Wenger does not like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Yeah, He does, if He wins the league again and He no longer needs to distract everyone's attention.

Remember how Sanchez looked like the second coming when he first arrived from Barca, running all day, chasing everything down and scoring freely? Funny how his form dropped off.

Remember how Sanchez looked like the second coming when he first arrived from Barca, running all day, chasing everything down and scoring freely? Funny how his form dropped off.
    And how he would say that some players he bought arrived at the club with "too many red blood cells".

Well anyone who is into cycling too much is always a bit suspect imo.

Just an excuse to wear tight fitting Lycra.

Oh the other kind of bent.

And how he would say that some players he bought arrived at the club with "too many red blood cells".
    Manchester City certainly seem to have plenty of Pep about them this season.