Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: 200 million you say... Spend some faaakhin money then ..

200 million you say... Spend some faaakhin money then ..

The media appear to be getting into a right old spin this summer with our solitary aquisition.
    For weeks now, they've only been able to regurgitate old stories or quotes about current players, as Manure and the Scousers spending goes through the roof.
    They're now changing tack in a new effort at visibly trying to force AW into getting out the chequebook.. :-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3172642/Ar sene-Wenger-sign-wants-200m-bank-m-glad-didn-t-buy-Raheem-St erling-says-Arsenal-director-Lord-Harris.html

We had/have better squads than both Shrug I agree that we probably only need a new striker, which

is what he seems to be after (probably Benzema) but they're hard to sign.

Even with all their spending we still probably (definitely in Liverpool's case) have better squads than both.

I don't think it's a wise move. Like going to buy a car an telling the bloke you got

50 grand in your pocket then all of a sudden telling him the most you can pay is 5 grand.

LVG's relying on the revolving door and going for a quick fix

It doesn't usually work. You could argue that Falcao and Di Maria may have gone on to have far more impact this season.

So you are happy with Coqulein as DM with Arteta and Flamini for cover?

Perfectly fine with Coquelin starting. Wenger might not even start him and play Ramsey or Wilshere

with Cazorla

We have too many midfielders. There's no point signing more if none of the ones we have are leaving.

I thought I heard a rumour that Flamini is off? Perhaps to Turkey.

Nod African negotiating from the boy Lord Harris, there.

just on holiday

It makes no difference anymore, imo. We're rich and everybody knows it.