Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So much stupid fear tactics over the SNP

So much stupid fear tactics over the SNP

really silly . I don,t like them but their hardly going to be powerful force even if they get 40 odds seats. compared to over 250 seats labour and tories will get

Whole thing election silly time nonesence. sturgeon not the devil or the most dangerous person in britain. I guess then women who murder people or commit crimes are less dangerous then. Such bull**** .

Truth is scotland won,t go independence for 50 years as 95% of the media don,t want it and lot of the scotish public. even if they ever did so what. Hardly the end of the world.

In the media always turn serious elections into madhouse times.

They know deep down snp will not win as much seats as they say and no serious leader will listen to them.

so in the end they will have little impact on any goverment. they will go back to be just that scotish party in scotland after the election

I don't fully get the tory game on this

Aren't they, by talking up fear of the SNP, just going to scare people into voting for Scotch Labour instead? I mean nobody's going to vote troy in Scotchland anyway.

You are so on the money here

By scaring scotish people they are just going to vote scotish labour instead .

This will make it easier for them to get to 300 odd seats they need. to form minority goverment without any snp talks.

So for me the tory tactics are only helping labour in scotland.

In the end snp know this is bad news for them as it helps labour in scotland .

I predict Snp will get no more then 15 seats now

I think the idea is to stop people in England voting Labour.

Pisspoor stuff from the tories this campaign, how bad do you need to be to let Ed in with a shout?

It's amazing that, even with one of the world's most respected campaign manager, they've resorted to rank negativity, scaremongering and fagpacket bribes this early.

They've managed to turn a very strong hand into a weak one and Labour hasn't even pushed them on their shaky economic performance or tried to dispel the 'Labour's mess' narrative.

I came home to find UKIP leaflets through my door yesterday.

Actually I am quite offended.

It might do berni but it will help labour in scotland

and tories in england and wales.

deep down will help both parties get to 300 .

I predict they both hit 36% with snp falling to 15 seats.

So could look like this on the day

tory 310
    labour 300
    lib dem 17
    ukip 1
    green 1
    snp 15

It's a bit preaching to the choir of the pentecostal church down the road though

I agree they have run a pisspoor effect. They seem to be in

panic mode the whole time for no reason at all.

first of all they attack goomless ed but fails to work as public don,t hate him that much but don,t love him either. Milidband can,t belive his luck. He hardly a great leader but tories keep boosting him up for no reason by talking about him.

Then they try to get cameron around the country eating stuff , introudcee a right to buy promise and going on about the ecnomey but that does not work either.

now they bring out john major and bang on about the snp who are just a small party and which will lead to mixed results.

To me it just sign of how badly crosby and oliver have run it. They still might win power with small majority goverment. But like the john major yearsthey won,t be a powerful goverment thats for sure with obession over europe till 2017.

cameron just looking to win power, stay on as pm till 2018 and then bail out for the quiet life.

Send the buggers back

The leaflets, I mean.

I think there's a thing where you can return them and they pay the postage. Rip it up into tiny bits and send them all back in separate envelopes.