Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This lethal injection problem in the states: could you not just give them a massive dose of skag and

This lethal injection problem in the states: could you not just give them a massive dose of skag and

let nature take its course? Why all these experimental cocktails?

Simple people want the offenders to suffer while dying to satisfy their own pathological barbarity

I don't get it at all. When they give you a general anaesthetic it feels lovely.

Why not just anaesthetise the f**kers and then have some big ******* strangle them, or shoot them or whatever? They won't care.

How do you think that might make the family and relatives of the condemned feel?

Jealous, you mean?

You think they'd want to strangle the poor *******?

Depends what he did, I suppose.

The perpetrator has his life taken from him. That ought to be enough.

I thought the whole point was that they weren't supposed to suffer 'cruel and unusual' punishment?

Now, granted, once you start topping your own citizens, the whole concept of 'cruel and unusual' gets a bit tricky, but still...

Let the convicted person choose his punishment himself imo

Be it shot to the head, drug overdose, guillotine, etc.

But yes, I agree. If the state isn't able to kill someone effectively, don't bloody do it.

And no, I don't agree with death penalties.

Why bother? Just bring back Old Sparky, you could even connect it to solar panels or a windmill

just for the tree hugger types.

It's going to take a while to die from 6 volts.