Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We are f**king sick Nod some of that football was ridiculous, best midfield in the league, best

We are f**king sick Nod some of that football was ridiculous, best midfield in the league, best

player in the league, we're back at the top table boys

Good example of how disruptive the international break is. Players looked ragged

And were making bad decisions.

Also a great example of how top quality players win you games when you are not playing well.

Quality wise, we are a different team now.

Right. Half a dozen more ¤50 million players and then we can really begin to get somewhere Smile

Jack, Rambo, Santi are all worth £50million+

Maybe just one more striker next summer

Of course, strikers are not really that important but its nice to have them.

Two great assists from the lad giroud today. He is really improving as a midfielder

What striker from the Premier League would you have over Giroud?

I wouldn't want to swap him with anyone, genuinely, I'd very much like van Persie alongside him, but i'll take Podolski if im pushed

Only if we sell them though Frown

Oh this is as well as. Nobody is getting rid of giroud

And nobody suggested buying from the premier league. Yuk! Overpriced tat!

Agreed. He's the best striker in the PL for our style. His flicks on the edge of the box are amazi

amazing if we have MFs who can score (like Ozzy, Santi, Rambo and Jack.)

And now he's taking his chances too, he's really top drawer.

He was denied a goal today by an utterly amazing save.

When he signed he said he wasn't a replacement for RVP, he was gonna challenge him for his place. I don't think he was lying. I think he hoped RvP would stay, he'd have a season to adjust to the PL without pressure and would then either take RvPs place or force AW to play him together with RvP.