Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who would have thought Modd would be the sage, intelligent and, dare I say it, *reasonable* one

Who would have thought Modd would be the sage, intelligent and, dare I say it, *reasonable* one

out of the lot of you?

I don't think anyone denies we were unlucky on Saturdaybut

we were at home to Villa not a top 6 side. Even with the inept ref we should have been able to get something out of the game.
    We are not nasty enough, far too fluffy imo.

We lost a match

Doesn't deserve the rampant tooth-gnashing and outright histrionics currently evident among the Arsenal fan base who are shrieking judgement day baloney from the rafters as if it was the end of times.

It's f**king embarrassing.

They pay their money....... Not everyone is hysterical about it

but I think the majority can see we have issues that need addressing.

Thanks for the praise half but i said nothing orginal

It was a bad day where everything that could go wrong did but its the first game of long season so to see some go overboard is just silly.

We have two weeks to spend the dosh and i rather wait and judge us at end of that then before .

As does every club in the world.

By all means question constructively Wenger's position (and that of the board) if we get to September 3rd and are out of the CL with an understrength squad, but the current dramatics achieve absolutely nothing other than separating the wheat from the chaff, and creating a horrible, poisonous atmosphere.

Exactly, that's the only sensible thing to do

And it's shocking that so few see it.

I think It because their few so anti wenger that

any defeat gives them chance to explain why he should go. Also i do understand their are others who are pissed about not winning anything for eight years. Your right that is amazing so few see that we should see what happens in the next two weeks before judging.

But to see reaction after one game was just amazing. Anyway that is football fans for you.

Well said half

This has long been coming. It's more than the action on the pitch.

Fans are pissed off. Even some of the biggest defenders of the club are having enough.

There are big glaring problems that haven't been fixed. We can wait to the deadline day but what will change.

It's not even the result of the game. I am worried with what I see on the pitch. As I said earlier the fun and enjoyment is gone. Supporting Arsenal now is a constant bore of moaning and I don't even have any excuses to come back to other fans when they are winding me up. This continual qualifying for a competition we have no chance of winning really is nothing to brag about.