Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: arsenal.com make me very angry. they have chamberlain and walcott in the strikers section

arsenal.com make me very angry. they have chamberlain and walcott in the strikers section

its details like that which show a complete lack of regard to accuracy. i am disgruntled.

in our 4-3-3 formation they are (or in the Ox's case, have mostly played there)

You also believe that Messi isn't a striker?

I was so tempted to respond but I didn't think he was worth it.

your idea of what a striker is must be very different to mine then

Chamberlain is an attacking midfielder. Walcott is a winger. You only have to look at their positions during a game to know that.

Not sure I understand your point with the double negative

On arse.com do they have a section called wingers? And Ox has

played more games as 1 of the front 3 than anywhere else..... and does it matter

They should have a section called Attacking Midfielders and yes it matters to me

I was furious when they had Alex Song as a defender in seasons before. I am terrified they will move Santos into the Midfield section. If that happens there will be phone calls made to the club.

Messi is an attacking midfielder who is so good can play as a striker of needs be

That does not make him a striker though and he should'nt be in a clubs striker section.