Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: I have bloody Covid.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    My bird had it 3 weeks back and I was crapping myself I was gonna catch it but so far, nothing. Hoorah for the vaccines 💉💉

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    My bird had it 3 weeks back and I was crapping myself I was gonna catch it but so far, nothing. Hoorah for the vaccines 💉💉
    wd, jb.

for the 'bird' comment, not for your vaccines *******s.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    My bird had it 3 weeks back and I was crapping myself I was gonna catch it but so far, nothing. Hoorah for the vaccines ����
    I had it twice. It was nowhere near as bad as the after effects of the vaccine which floored me for 48 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I had it twice. It was nowhere near as bad as the after effects of the vaccine which floored me for 48 hours.
    I’ve heard that the vaccine allows Bill Gates into your brain using 5G to make you buy stuff from Amazon. Or is it Apple? I forget.

Wait, I’m just ordering a new iPad now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    I’ve heard that the vaccine allows Bill Gates into your brain using 5G to make you buy stuff from Amazon. Or is it Apple? I forget.

Wait, I’m just ordering a new iPad now.
    I definitely started buying more stuff from amazon. And stopped smoking. I really don't know why, because I loved it