Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Have we sold anyone yet?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Have we sold anyone yet?

We're actually skint again, aren't we
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    no - made massive amount of money last season. We'll sell Aaron and probably Eddie and Tierney. Possibly ZInchenko

but will spend heavily again

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    no - made massive amount of money last season. We'll sell Aaron and probably Eddie and Tierney. Possibly ZInchenko

I see Tierney is already rumoured to be leaving for about 15 quid

Did we really make a huge profit last season? Our wage bill must be getting fairly large again.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I see Tierney is already rumoured to be leaving for about 15 quid

Did we really make a huge profit last season? Our wage bill must be getting fairly large again.
    15 quid? Touch. That's shedloads of Cheese & Onion Discos.

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post

Quite disappointed the way things turned out with Tierney. Glass legs aside, he looked a real threat from crosses and charging down that left wing.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Quite disappointed the way things turned out with Tierney. Glass legs aside, he looked a real threat from crosses and charging down that left wing.
    Combining with Gabi, who hasn't looked any better than when doubling up with KT.

And I'm assuming Timber will be moving into midfield when we have the ball and not charging down the wing as I'd prefer.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Combining with Gabi, who hasn't looked any better than when doubling up with KT.

And I'm assuming Timber will be moving into midfield when we have the ball and not charging down the wing as I'd prefer.
    Tierney is the wrong sort of full back for us. Shame, because he is a good player.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Looks like Nelson is off for £20m+