By the Everyman Cinema in Barnet. My sat nav froze so I pulled up in that little side road that runs parallel to the main road by the BP Garage and Everyman Cinema (the old Odeon). As I was tinkering with my phone inputting my destination when some weird creep, who looked like Jimmy Saville's worst nightmare, stared at me on his bycicle, rode past, u-turned and pulled into the side road I was pulled up in. I thought wtf is his problem as he was eyeballing me but I carried on. Only then as he suddenly appeared on my passenger side did I realise he circled my car. I mouthed to him "wtf do you want" at which point he mouthed "6 POINTS" and aggressively rode away like his life depended on it. He had one of those twonky cameras on his helmet and obviously plans to send the footage to the old bill.

Now bare in mind I actually pulled into a quiet side road to do my sat nav, when I could have drove and did it at the same time. I've heard rumours that there's vigilante bellends on bikes being a scourge to drivers but never thought much of it until now.

Has anyone had any experience of this?