Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: This Sesko chap that we're supposedly after

  1. #1

    This Sesko chap that we're supposedly after

    any good?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    any good?
    I've no idea who he is, let alone if he's any good, p
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    any good?
    Not seen a lot of him tbh. Probably better than Werner though

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Not seen a lot of him tbh. Probably better than Werner though
    Damned with faint praise, there.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Damned with faint praise, there.
    Could hardly be fainter. I want Gyökeres, just to see the reaction when we sign a player who was at Coventry just over a year ago

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Could hardly be fainter. I want Gyökeres, just to see the reaction when we sign a player who was at Coventry just over a year ago
    Nope, no idea who he is. I should imagine the club shop would be happy, we must have loads of umlautted O's floating around.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Damned with faint praise, there.
    I can’t get excited over 6ft 5” forwards.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I can’t get excited over 6ft 5” forwards.
    Great feet for a big man

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Great feet for a big man
    Let’s hope they’re better than that league 2 cyborg at the Etihad.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Let’s hope they’re better than that league 2 cyborg at the Etihad.
    He's a Championship cyborg at least

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •