Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

View Poll Results: Who will pay a fortune for Lookmn

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • spurs

    2 66.67%
  • Chelsea

    1 33.33%
  • Man United

    0 0%
  • Other

    0 0%

Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: On the back of Lookman's EL hat-trick

  1. #1

    On the back of Lookman's EL hat-trick

    which PL club is going to offer silly money for him?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    which PL club is going to offer silly money for him?
    As he managed to beat Leverkusen, I can see Bayern being very interested. Once they sort out a manager of course

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    As he managed to beat Leverkusen, I can see Bayern being very interested. Once they sort out a manager of course
    Shirley these Kompany rumours can't be true? Shirley not.

    Mind you, it would be a good way to extend the Harry Kane trophy less streak which would provide untold comic value

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Shirley these Kompany rumours can't be true? Shirley not.

    Mind you, it would be a good way to extend the Harry Kane trophy less streak which would provide untold comic value
    Agree it is ridiculous but looks like it will happen. Speaks German which is a must for Bayern. Young, like the squad bar one or two players. They seem to like him

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    As he managed to beat Leverkusen, I can see Bayern being very interested. Once they sort out a manager of course
    I like the look of Wirtz. Hed be a good punt ?

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I like the look of Wirtz. He’d be a good punt ?
    Yes - cracking player

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •