Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crystal Palace putting Manchester United to the sword.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Crystal Palace putting Manchester United to the sword.

Surely we COULDN'T, could we ..
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Surely we COULDN'T, could we ..
    As city are going to plough through spurs like a knife through butter, it really doesn't matter.

I still think we will blow it though 😔

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    As city are going to plough through spurs like a knife through butter, it really doesn't matter.

I still think we will blow it though 😔
    There's always Fulham. And Manchester United may even have a new manager by the time we visit
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

There's always Fulham. And Manchester United may even have a new manager by the time we visit
    Fulham is probably our best hope. West Ham seem to be hitting a certain kind of form

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Fulham is probably our best hope. West Ham seem to be hitting a certain kind of form
    Fingers crossed they'll pull out one decent performance for Moyes....unlikely but I live in hope.

If we drop points against United, I will be very cross!! They are ****ing dreadful.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    If we drop points against United, I will be very cross!! They are ****ing dreadful.
    We can always find a way, p...

and

since January we've gained a point on City, and they'll still pip us...
    https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/prem...wettbewerb/GB1

incredible from both teams tbf
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Arteta would make sure we ended up with the good one. Or anyway, the acceptable one. Assuming he would even consider him.

Kai Havertz has bought the boss a large extra helping of benefit of the doubt concerning purported signings.
    You’re forgetting, Vieira though ?
    Absolute litter for the money.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    We haven't really seen enough of him, have we. Maybe that tells it's own story.

We haven't really seen enough of him, have we. Maybe that tells it's own story.
    He needs to play. If Havertz hadn't been given the minutes to play through his problems we'd still be looking at early season Havertz.

Vieira needs minutes to be good enough to be playing

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    The lad needs to put on 20kg imo
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”