Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: 20 years to the day since we won the league at WHL

20 years to the day since we won the league at WHL

and it still pisses me off that Mad Jens gave that penalty away.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Absolutely!

We were soooo in control of that game, and then he goes and does that and it put a slight damper on the celebrations.

Mind you, I could live with that happening again this year

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    If you are going to give away a penalty, that is the way to do it

Good old Jens

What about 53 years since we won the league at WHL? 1-0 to the Arsenal.

Some of us were there. Not in the ground but in the throng locked outside, about as many as inside.

Never understood this. I watched that game at the 12 Pins Pub. I remember one guy near to me fuming at the final whistle. We just won the league... At White Hart Lane!!! And there he was screaming, cursing, throwing his drink on the floor whilst the rest of us were going nuts with joy. Maybe it was you PSRB?

Anyway I'd take a Jens moment of madness and a Premier League Title over winning jack sh*t but playing pretty football.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    Never understood this. I watched that game at the 12 Pins Pub. I remember one guy near to me fuming at the final whistle. We just won the league... At White Hart Lane!!! And there he was screaming, cursing, throwing his drink on the floor whilst the rest of us were going nuts with joy. Maybe it was you PSRB?

Anyway I'd take a Jens moment of madness and a Premier League Title over winning jack sh*t but playing pretty football.
    I was at the 12 Pins but I'd never throw my drink away. I was more annoyed the next day.