Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Top Bins. - I'm all up for immigrants speaking better slang than the natives,

Top Bins. - I'm all up for immigrants speaking better slang than the natives,

I did that for a bit in France, but Leo saying his goal was "Top bins." WTF is that?

I don't get modern footie parlance. Had to ask my mate what a low block was when Arseblog mentioned it. Apparently it's just modern speak for parking the bus.

Anyway, glad he top binned it, whatever it is, and that Ødin bowled the 'keeper 'round his legs. Don't think I've seen that before.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I did that for a bit in France, but Leo saying his goal was "Top bins." WTF is that?

I don't get modern footie parlance. Had to ask my mate what a low block was when Arseblog mentioned it. Apparently it's just modern speak for parking the bus.

Anyway, glad he top binned it, whatever it is, and that Ødin bowled the 'keeper 'round his legs. Don't think I've seen that before.
    You can thank Soccer AM for that saying.

Also, fed up of people saying it was a fluke.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post

Good points, G.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    You can thank Soccer AM for that saying.

Also, fed up of people saying it was a fluke.
    A good old-fashioned toe poke, a highly underrated finish, imo

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    A good old-fashioned toe poke, a highly underrated finish, imo
    3 of the 7 points we needed

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Exactly, 4 to go!

In fact, just beat spurs and it's St. Totteringham's Day.
    Last edited by PSRB; 04-22-2024 at 09:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    When was the last time Declan Rice took a corner though? I worry that he's being targeted since it was pointed out that he was quite good at it.

Long way to go.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."