Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Remember when we won 0-2 in Munich?

Remember when we won 0-2 in Munich?

Arsene knew.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    Arsene knew.
    We went out!

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    We went out!

Did we? I ended the night in a bar with la until daylight and remember little apart from dry retching on the BA flight home.

Did we? I ended the night in a bar with la until daylight and remember little apart from dry retching on the BA flight home.
    I was in Penang, at the E&O 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I was in Penang, at the E&O 😁
    Was that the year they pasted us by 5 goals at the Emirates and we played that postman chap up front because we had only one striker (Giroud) and he had been caught with some page 3 bimbo and wasn’t ‘ready’ to play?

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Was that the year they pasted us by 5 goals at the Emirates and we played that postman chap up front because we had only one striker (Giroud) and he had been caught with some page 3 bimbo and wasn’t ‘ready’ to play?
    If I recall correctly, no. I think we lost 3-1 and the late 2-0 in Munich put us out on away goals. I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Bad business, all round. Best forgotten.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Arsene knew.
    pffft! Even Mike Walker's Norwich have beaten Bryan at their place.

Still, our season ending in April and not March is progress.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Arsene knew.
    Arsene had a squad of mature, world class talent tbf