Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I’ve a feeling Barca have gone and f’kd themselves here.

I’ve a feeling Barca have gone and f’kd themselves here.

Ten men from the 29th minute and one nil to the good. Just no need for it..

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    The Dortmund game was excellent, a proper cup tie.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Thought the ref was outstanding. We will obviously get a complete homer

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Thought the ref was outstanding. We will obviously get a complete homer
    I only saw highlights but the red card was horrifyingly blatant, as was the penalty. Pre VAR they might have got away with those but these days.....

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I only saw highlights but the red card was horrifyingly blatant, as was the penalty. Pre VAR they might have got away with those but these days.....
    The commentators were trying to make out the red card was a poor decision, looked a stick on to me.

The commentators were trying to make out the red card was a poor decision, looked a stick on to me.
    Same here. I can't see how you can avoid giving that. The penalty was a ridiculous challenge. Clearly Barca are not used to decisions going against them.....

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    The Dortmund game was excellent, a proper cup tie.
    It was. Made me realise there is a chance we could get a thumping tonight. Once those Germans get the beer inside them and start getting lively.....

My thoughts are with LA this evening. He is going to have a difficult night

The Keystone Cops defending by Barca for the last goal was a joy to behold.

poor ter Stegen
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Saw many comments on X about how Barca (and Real Madrid) get away with loads of fouls like that in La Liga
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    It was. Made me realise there is a chance we could get a thumping tonight. Once those Germans get the beer inside them and start getting lively.....

My thoughts are with LA this evening. He is going to have a difficult night
    Yes, it is sad to reflect that whilst our rivals, equals, often thump US, we seldom repay them.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."