Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Everyone seems remarkably confident about tonight....

Everyone seems remarkably confident about tonight....

wish I was

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    wish I was
    That's cause ISIS have made you nervous.

they have tremendous quality, but I think if we approach the game right we will get a result. I would like us to play our game and turn it into more of a PL type game rather than being too respectful. I really think we should try to end the tie tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    That's cause ISIS have made you nervous.

they have tremendous quality, but I think if we approach the game right we will get a result. I would like us to play our game and turn it into more of a PL type game rather than being too respectful. I really think we should try to end the tie tonight.
    I just keep thinking back to the Porto matches and how we just didn't play anywhere near our level in either leg.

Guilty, m'lud.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    wish I was
    I'm not confident. I'm just not worried.

We've met expectations in the champions league this season. Anything else is a bonus.

Not confident confident. Happy we're here, confident we won't lose 5-1 for a fourth consecutive meeting and confident we're capable of getting a result. Whether we do or not is a different matter but we shouldn't be fearful.

Quote Originally Posted by pjlincs View Post
    Not confident confident. Happy we're here, confident we won't lose 5-1 for a fourth consecutive meeting and confident we're capable of getting a result. Whether we do or not is a different matter but we shouldn't be fearful.
    Yep, that pretty much sums it up for me

Quote Originally Posted by pjlincs View Post
    That's fair enough. They'll have too much experience for us over two legs.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    That's fair enough. They'll have too much experience for us over two legs.
    So far.. yep, pretty much.

Embarrassing load of w*nk.