Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Wondering if Timber figures anywhere in the run in plans ?

Wondering if Timber figures anywhere in the run in plans ?

Zinny worries all and he’s bound to fark up in one of the big games. It’s a bit disconserting how Arteta’s just thrown him a bone considering how well Kiwior was bedding in to the staring 11.
    Perhaps Timber’s game time and fragility means he’ll not be risked into next season. It’s certainly that way with Tomi back on the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Zinny worries all and he’s bound to fark up in one of the big games. It’s a bit disconserting how Arteta’s just thrown him a bone considering how well Kiwior was bedding in to the staring 11.
    Perhaps Timber’s game time and fragility means he’ll not be risked into next season. It’s certainly that way with Tomi back on the bench.
    Keep Timber for next year. Tomi is fine, and Kiwior has gone a good job,

Maybe give Timber a few mins at the end of games if we can. Zinchenko really disrupts everything. I see a different sort of panic in our defence when he's on the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I think Kiwior did pretty well but he wasn't perfect. I think Arteta will choose between the three of them for different games.

I don't see Timber starting games at the moment. For a guy that has been out that long it would be a big risk, particularly with the other three fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Keep Timber for next year. Tomi is fine, and Kiwior has gone a good job,

Maybe give Timber a few mins at the end of games if we can. Zinchenko really disrupts everything. I see a different sort of panic in our defence when he's on the pitch.
    I like Yakob. He'd been a decent LCH Gabby understudy, and playing LB, he did really well, basically like the left of a back 3, while also getting forward and assisting. That no look one for Gabby M etc.

And more to the point, BW inverting has given us the extra man in MF/DMF while not stopping the triangles with Ødin and B.