Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Odegaardís just perfection, isnít he ?

  1. #1

    Odegaardís just perfection, isnít he ?

    The way he placed that after it was coming at him at pace

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    The way he placed that after it was coming at him at pace
    Marvellous player.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

    "But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Marvellous player.
    Zinchenko is a liability.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Zinchenko is a liability.
    Heíll be gone in the next window. Canít live in a world with Timber, Kiwior, Tomi & Zinchenko all vying for LB ?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    Heíll be gone in the next window. Canít live in a world with Timber, Kiwior, Tomi & Zinchenko all vying for LB ?
    Time for some changes. We have no real control at the moment

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Time for some changes. We have no real control at the moment
    There you go. I fancied another Gabriel though. Still time.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

    "But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    There you go. I fancied another Gabriel though. Still time.
    Not really worked so far..

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Not really worked so far..
    No. It does feel good to have a SQUAD though.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

    "But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    No. It does feel good to have a SQUAD though.
    Don’t you mean Squard

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    No. It does feel good to have a SQUAD though.
    Got better with the second round of subs. Pretty comfy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •