Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Forest docked 4 points, apparently

Forest docked 4 points, apparently

Seems a touch lenient based on the spend infringements vs Everton's*

*According to Twitter

They’ll no doubt appeal, if for no other reason than to reduce it to 2 or 3. All part of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    They’ll no doubt appeal, if for no other reason than to reduce it to 2 or 3. All part of the game.
    More importantly, with each example of this type of punishment, City come one step closer to a massive deduction/fine/something else.

Sorry, I just don't see how the FA can allow anything else to happen without making themselves and the league look ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    More importantly, with each example of this type of punishment, City come one step closer to a massive deduction/fine/something else.

Sorry, I just don't see how the FA can allow anything else to happen without making themselves and the league look ridiculous.
    Innocent until proven guilty, and all that

I don't want to win a title because they have been docked points. Would be a hollow victory. (City, not Forest!)

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

I don't want to win a title because they have been docked points. Would be a hollow victory. (City, not Forest!)
    I'll take it, 100%

Boars, imo. And that goes for Nottingham Forest too.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I'll take it, 100%
    Right. Spot on. Cheating *******s.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Right. Spot on. Cheating *******s.
    Best solution is a ten billion pound fine. Donate the money to the needy.

Best solution is a ten billion pound fine. Donate the money to the needy.
    You do realise these people have money pissing out of the very ground on which they walk? And, in any case, "Sidi" Mansour has no heart at all. No, no, no heart at all.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    You do realise these people have money pissing out of the very ground on which they walk? And, in any case, "Sidi" Mansour has no heart at all. No, no, no heart at all.
    Doesn't mean they are happy losing it. I want fines that are big enough to convince these people to piss off and take their money somewhere else.