Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Forest in the dock this week then ?

Forest in the dock this week then ?

I must say, I find this to be a terrible PR move for the premier league. It’s like prioritising a prosecution against a shoplifter because going after the murderer’s too complicated.
    Perhaps if they selected five or six of the more obvious breaches, the other 110 can be carried out at a later date.
    Nothing against Forest or Everton getting deductions but, fark me, the City debacle is beginning to seriously stink in the overall context.

Quote Originally Posted by 7sisters View Post
    I must say, I find this to be a terrible PR move for the premier league. It’s like prioritising a prosecution against a shoplifter because going after the murderer’s too complicated.
    Perhaps if they selected five or six of the more obvious breaches, the other 110 can be carried out at a later date.
    Nothing against Forest or Everton getting deductions but, fark me, the City debacle is beginning to seriously stink in the overall context.
    Absolute **** show I agree but, certainly, in Everton's case, they pleaded guilty so easy to punish. City blatantly broke the rules but have a legal team to tie the Premier League in knots. They only got of the Uefa charges on stature of limitations, which doesn't apply in the domestic case - so no matter how long it goes on I think the PL will get their Man (City). But it will take a while