Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ten Haag still bitching about decisions in the game at the Emirates

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    I like to think the law stems from having to look at Giggs and his hairy chest in the 99 semi final. Should have been a straight red.
    I did think of that - and you may be right

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Agree on both points. He's been getting praise for his tactics in extra time - or desperation as it is normally known.

I still believe they have the yellow for taking the shirt off because sponsors complained that they aren't seen at the most critical time (although in this instance they probably got better publicity as he held it up). On the other hand I don't really understand why taking the shirt off is seen as showing "passion" - disrespectful imo
    But when Torreira took his off after scoring in the NLD, I loved him.

What happened to him, btw? He's no Dec, or even fit and on form Partey. But he was the DM we'd been missing since the days of Coq - imagine him with Santi and Ozil in that team. But Good Ebening played him as a no.10.

Ten Haag sounds like a knock off watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    But when Torreira took his off after scoring in the NLD, I loved him.

What happened to him, btw? He's no Dec, or even fit and on form Partey. But he was the DM we'd been missing since the days of Coq - imagine him with Santi and Ozil in that team. But Good Ebening played him as a no.10.
    He's in Turkey (Galatasaray) - bit of whining arse by all accounts. Had a season in Madrid and one in Florence - neither made the loan permanent. I liked him though

He's in Turkey (Galatasaray) - bit of whining arse by all accounts. Had a season in Madrid and one in Florence - neither made the loan permanent. I liked him though
    I remember watching Galatasaray earlier in the season, essentially an entire team of PL misfits

Not sure he signed up to Arteta's 'values'.... I usually despise that term as it is often meaningless bull**** but Arteta seems to use it in the right way- he isn't going to tolerate tossers, troublemakers and lazy sods.

I like it. Obviously I wouldn't work for him if he is going to be like that but it definitely seems to work

Not sure he signed up to Arteta's 'values'.... I usually despise that term as it is often meaningless bull**** but Arteta seems to use it in the right way- he isn't going to tolerate tossers, troublemakers and lazy sods.

I like it. Obviously I wouldn't work for him if he is going to be like that but it definitely seems to work
    Spoken like a true civil servant, Peter

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    I remember watching Galatasaray earlier in the season, essentially an entire team of PL misfits
    A few Series A misfits as well. Still good enough to beat United though

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Spoken like a true civil servant, Peter
    I am NOT a civil servant.

I am NOT a civil servant.
    Not civil anyway