Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: In my opinion- if we are to have a realistic chance of winning the title....

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    We will win, Liverpool and City looked like defeated runners up after yesterday at full time.

Though logically we can't keep winning every single game.
    We don't need to do that; just until the end of the season
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Would obviously love us to win it, if only to lose the 'bottlers' tag.

Can't see it happening though, tbh.

It is all being teed up for the Klopp Fawning Festival

Rice seems a winner. Havertz has won the Champions league.

The 'winners' from City we have are not going to cut it. But they should be a good presence (but not so great last season when it was needed) and perhaps we are motivated by slipping away last season.

The team has a different look about them physically. No longer easilly bullied. Edit: Jorginho is also a winner.
    Last edited by Pat Vegas; 03-11-2024 at 03:53 PM.

No, Charles is correct: we're shagged.

#115Charges.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Vegas View Post
    Rice seems a winner. Havertz has won the Champions league.

The 'winners' from City we have are not going to cut it. But they should be a good presence (but not so great last season when it was needed) and perhaps we are motivated by slipping away last season.

The team has a different look about them physically. No longer easilly bullied. Edit: Jorginho is also a winner.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    #115Charges.
    Made me chuckle when IWWW brought that up on Monday Night Football. Citeh fans going mental on Twitter

and Sky quickly trying to brush it under the carpet.
    Last edited by PSRB; 03-12-2024 at 09:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Made me chuckle when IWWW brought that up on Monday Night Football. Citeh fans going mental on Twitter

and Sky quickly trying to brush it under the carpet.
    lol, yeah. Saw that. Good old Wrighty!

They've got away with it, haven't they

Still, good for us, I suppose. Best team, best manager AND they're allowed to cheat; can't really be expected to beat that.

lol, yeah. Saw that. Good old Wrighty!

They've got away with it, haven't they

Still, good for us, I suppose. Best team, best manager AND they're allowed to cheat; can't really be expected to beat that.
    They're not cheating, as such.

Just breaking the rules, that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

Oh, that's alright then. After all, people who break the rules NEVER prosper, as they say

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post

ah, I see. honestly breaking the rules...
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    ah, I see. honestly breaking the rules...
    Well it is honest in the sense that they have done it blatantly, hugely, and out in the open.

Football is quite selective in terms of which rule breaking it considers cheating. Diving is cheating, but constant foul play isn't. I mean, it is, but we don't call it that...

Oh, that's alright then. After all, people who break the rules NEVER prosper, as they say
    My grandad used to say you can only cheat yourself. But then he didn't live to see the Mike Riley game at Old Trafford.....