Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well done WES, Peter, Bunnell, IUFG and 7S for keeping this place alive today

Well done WES, Peter, Bunnell, IUFG and 7S for keeping this place alive today

with a decent music thread.

The rest of you workshy c*nts are effectively useless.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

You mean 10% music chat and 90% you & Peter having a barny.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    You mean 10% music chat and 90% you & Peter having a barny.
    Having a barny about music, Bunnell.

And if you were a true AWIMB veteran you would remember a day when there would be two pages of fights by noon

Twas ever thus

Does being on here since around 2003 not make me a vet? I dunno. And I do remember trust me I got in the thick of it.

Having a barny about music, Bunnell.

And if you were a true AWIMB veteran you would remember a day when there would be two pages of fights by noon

Twas ever thus
    Nothing wrong with hearty disagreement. Nothing ever got solved by people sitting around agreeing with each other

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Nothing wrong with hearty disagreement. Nothing ever got solved by people sitting around agreeing with each other
    I agree. (10)

Quite right, Peter

Sorry. Old mate from the free rave scene {Hekate sound system} who lives abroad came to visit on Monday night. He's going back tomorrow so I can bore you all from Friday.

Though having had a quick lurk, you're wrong about the 2nd side of Abbey Road. it's tops. One of the finest albums in history. So probably better I wasn't here.

Btw, matey is a Sperz fan. Put the game on on Monday on the computer then our street kid {now 30} mate from India called and we spoke until about half way through the second half. So matey had to watch us put six past Sheff Utd on his own in silence. Do you still deny there's a Loving God?

I dunno.

Me: Shall we have another line of K, then?
    Everyone else in our truck at the teknival: Yeah, that sounds like a great idea.

If the Yiddoes and Towelheads in Palestine would just sit down and bosh drugs together, the world would be a better place.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    I dunno.

Me: Shall we have another line of K, then?
    Everyone else in our truck at the teknival: Yeah, that sounds like a great idea.

If the Yiddoes and Towelheads in Palestine would just sit down and bosh drugs together, the world would be a better place.
    I would politely suggest that is a temporary solution at best