Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scary thing is that Rio probably believes this

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Spot on on Mainoo. In terms of buying players he's been involved in that to some extent - the money spent on Antony was embarrassing. A no-trick pony at best. Not sure while they eulogise about Martinez either - a thug with no pace
    Totally agree on Martinez. So, so happy we didn't sign him. He'd be a walking red card for us.

Rashford sums them up. Absolute beast on his day, but he seems to need a variety of things to keep him turning up. You can't afford to be like that at the highest level.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Totally agree on Martinez. So, so happy we didn't sign him. He'd be a walking red card for us.

Rashford sums them up. Absolute beast on his day, but he seems to need a variety of things to keep him turning up. You can't afford to be like that at the highest level.
    Rashford is a massive prick according to few people up here that know him.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Rashford is a massive prick according to few people up here that know him.
    Easy to believe.

I've seen the video he said this. It's nothing more than a bit of trolling and light hearted banter with his Arsenal supporting mate on the podcast. He doesn't actually believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bunnell View Post
    I've seen the video he said this. It's nothing more than a bit of trolling and light hearted banter with his Arsenal supporting mate on the podcast. He doesn't actually believe it.
    Fair enough JB - seems to have got a lot of traction

Quote Originally Posted by Luis Anaconda View Post
    Fair enough JB - seems to have got a lot of traction
    Still... I can't stand the c*** tho. He has the worst interview style ever. He always puts the answer into his guests mouth. Example "Who's the hardest opponent you've played against IS IT ROY KEANE?" Does it all the time.