Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Thread: Good start.

Good start.

Everyone channeling Alan Smith tonight
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Everyone channeling Alan Smith tonight
    Good point. And I know we're scored more corners than anyone else so we can't complain about our excellent, new set-piece coach, but I would like us to score from a near-post flick on. Just for old times' sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Good point. And I know we're scored more corners than anyone else so we can't complain about our excellent, new set-piece coach, but I would like us to score from a near-post flick on. Just for old times' sake.
    There you go GG

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    There you go GG
    Wonderful!
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    There you go GG
    I'll take it, WES. I'm very grateful to the Divine. But I really would like won where our CH, standing on the edge of the 6 yard box, flicks it back across the face of the goal {à la Stevie Bould} and one of our tall lads {no.9 if poss, but I have no problem with Gabby or Saliba} heads it home like Smudger.

We use Ben White for hassling the 'keeper, so maybe young Jakob is the best option for the near post flick-on. Think Kai would be better for finishing as opposed to the flick-on.