Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I didn’t mean to have a go at Arteta last night.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir C View Post
    That’s my point
    My dad used to watch Wenger's sides and sit there muttering about George Eastham.

I guess it happens to us all

Well, not me. Not with football anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    My dad used to watch Wenger's sides and sit there muttering about George Eastham.

I guess it happens to us all

Well, not me. Not with football anyway.
    Now I come to think of it, cars are no good any more, the weather’s ****, movies are all rubbish these days… and don’t get me started on music. The last album worth buying was The Rising ffs.

Now I come to think of it, cars are no good any more, the weather’s ****, movies are all rubbish these days… and don’t get me started on music. The last album worth buying was The Rising ffs.
    You didn't like Wrecking Ball?

The only area where I think I am becoming genuinely old fashioned is politics- I still seem to think that men don't become women and that anti semitism is generally bad.

I suppose I need 'educating'......

The only area where I think I am becoming genuinely old fashioned is politics- I still seem to think that men don't become women and that anti semitism is generally bad.

You need to spend some time with that nice old Mr Corbyn, p. He’ll put you right

You need to spend some time with that nice old Mr Corbyn, p. He’ll put you right
    Do NOT mention that man's name around me again. I beg you

If it's any consolation, my daughters get that women don't have cocks and there are only 2 genders.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    If it's any consolation, my daughters get that women don't have cocks and there are only 2 genders.
    I'm 1 for 2. Daughter is old skool, son is as woke as you like.

I got massively told off for calling some footballer a faggot for diving around feigning injury the other month. What's the world come to when you can't call someone a faggot for that? When I was a younger man and playing hockey, football and basketball you couldn't get through a game without being called that word and using that word against an opponent.

I swear every one of us started every game we ever played with that word on the edge of our tongues.

It's right up there with the 'n' word nowadays appazza

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    I'm 1 for 2. Daughter is old skool, son is as woke as you like.

I got massively told off for calling some footballer a faggot for diving around feigning injury the other month. What's the world come to when you can't call someone a faggot for that? When I was a younger man and playing hockey, football and basketball you couldn't get through a game without being called that word and using that word against an opponent.

I swear every one of us started every game we ever played with that word on the edge of our tongues.

It's right up there with the 'n' word nowadays appazza
    Faggot is a very North American insult, hence when you saying you're going for a fag you always get an odd look from your lot.

Faggot is a very North American insult, hence when you saying you're going for a fag you always get an odd look from your lot.
    So when you were playing football as a boy in England and someone went studs up into you and you then dusted yourself off and put your face in his, what did you call him?

Well, they have clearly been brought up well