Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone ITK on what Zinny and White were fighting about?

Anyone ITK on what Zinny and White were fighting about?

Maybe White refuses to share his fake tan stuff with Zinny.

Quite right, of course, what with Zinny being at war and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    Maybe White refuses to share his fake tan stuff with Zinny.

Quite right, of course, what with Zinny being at war and everything.
    Conceding the goal, White blaming Zinny, apparently. That said, they were bloody unlucky, 99% of the time that ball doesn't land in the perfect place for the striker.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Conceding the goal, White blaming Zinny, apparently. That said, they were bloody unlucky, 99% of the time that ball doesn't land in the perfect place for the striker.
    Eddie left the guy with ages to play the pass, Zinchenko reacts far too slowly to the ball and the centre backs are stood on top of each other, again.

But yeah, also a tad unlucky. Just shows though.... we can control an entire game and still find a way of allowing a sloppy goal.

I thought Saliba looked a bit iffy all night. He made two or three mistakes that are totally unlike him.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    Eddie left the guy with ages to play the pass, Zinchenko reacts far too slowly to the ball and the centre backs are stood on top of each other, again.

But yeah, also a tad unlucky. Just shows though.... we can control an entire game and still find a way of allowing a sloppy goal.

I thought Saliba looked a bit iffy all night. He made two or three mistakes that are totally unlike him.
    Defenders, see. Reckless, feckless, erratic fellows those
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post
    Defenders, see. Reckless, feckless, erratic fellows those
    I turned it off when they scored and went for a bath. I was confident we wouldn't blow it again but didn't want to watch it

There is a difference between seeing out a game and dropping back down through the gears. We got too casual in the last 10 minutes.

I turned it off when they scored and went for a bath. I was confident we wouldn't blow it again but didn't want to watch it

There is a difference between seeing out a game and dropping back down through the gears. We got too casual in the last 10 minutes.
    I always do this - well, not the bath part because I'm a man

We're up by one, getting tense in time added on, turn it off and do something else with the thought process being 'if we blow this now I don't want to see it'.

Life is easier this way

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post
    I always do this - well, not the bath part because I'm a man

We're up by one, getting tense in time added on, turn it off and do something else with the thought process being 'if we blow this now I don't want to see it'.

Life is easier this way
    It was far less stressful. I did wait for the VAR check as I have fallen foul of that before

It was far less stressful. I did wait for the VAR check as I have fallen foul of that before
    Odd one that, looked like a penalty in real time but definitely not on VAR

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    Odd one that, looked like a penalty in real time but definitely not on VAR
    I meant the VAR check on the goal. Was there another one?

I meant the VAR check on the goal. Was there another one?
    Yes, about 3 minutes into added time. For a penalty award to Forest. Was over quite quickly.