Click here for Arsenal FC news and reports

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Three more points, up to second.

Three more points, up to second.

Two lovely goals and total control.

ESR to start next game?
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

"But a lot have found it difficult wearing the number 9 shirt for The Arsenal."

Quote Originally Posted by redgunamo View Post

ESR to start next game?
    Yup, yup and yup. Certainly better than dropping points, to boot.

ESR to start next game?
    He looked very sharp, hope that wasn't an injury that forced him off as he was hobbling around 10 minutes before being subbed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganpati's Goonerz--AFC's Aboriginal Fertility Cult View Post
    Yup, yup and yup. Certainly better than dropping points, to boot.
    Yeah, shame about the clean sheet but you can't have everything, can you.
    "Plenty of strikers can score goals," he said, gesturing to the famous old stands casting shadows around us.

Quote Originally Posted by PSRB View Post
    He looked very sharp, hope that wasn't an injury that forced him off as he was hobbling around 10 minutes before being subbed.
    Fingers crossed, he deserves some luck.

Fingers crossed, he deserves some luck.
    Yes, overall a good performance away from home where people have struggled.

Thought we looked a lot more fluid going forward second half and were in complete control for 89 minutes. ESR was good but I would have liked to see him on the ball more. Almost seemed that some players (Zinny) were hesitant to give it to him. Will come with time I suppose.

And yet again, I thought Havertz looked a lot more comfortable and confident when he came on.

Win Sunday and people might forget our bad spell where we had only one poor performance in 4 games

Quote Originally Posted by WES View Post

Thought we looked a lot more fluid going forward second half and were in complete control for 89 minutes. ESR was good but I would have liked to see him on the ball more. Almost seemed that some players (Zinny) were hesitant to give it to him. Will come with time I suppose.

And yet again, I thought Havertz looked a lot more comfortable and confident when he came on.

Win Sunday and people might forget our bad spell where we had only one poor performance in 4 games
    3 tricky games coming up, Liverpool Home and then West Ham and Burnley away.

ESR looked good. He took up some really good positions and is currently better than Havertz at getting around Jesus and Martinelli in support. I am sure the hobbling was just tiredness. Really hope so.

Agree. and I thought Trossard ran the clock down brilliantly when he came on.
    “Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.”

Quote Originally Posted by IUFG View Post
    Agree. and I thought Trossard ran the clock down brilliantly when he came on.
    Yep, settled everyone down really well. Just what was needed.